[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Pro Evolution Soccer is a video game built on pride, the pride that
comes from making the most realistic soccer experience one can have
within the world of gaming. Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 does not
disappoint and this year, the voices of fans world-wide have been heard.
Based in Japan, Winning Eleven Productions has instituted a host of
anticipated changes that make PES 2010 the best yet.
In PES 2010 you'll find yourself on the largest stage in digital soccer:
The Champions League. Imagine you're in a 1-1 tie in stoppage time
against Manchester United. You've broken their defense and are sprinting
full throttle into a man to man match of wits and reflexes with Edwin
van der Sar... Do you have what it takes to punch it in for the win?
- Introducing Transcendent Visuals - PES will offer drastic
improvements in license content, stadium atmospheres, player likenesses
all the way down to the specific moves of the real life players. When
you play as Messi, it will be like Messi is playing.
- Evolution of Intelligence - PES will draw upon the real life
excitement of soccer which relies heavily on intelligent defenses and
offensive schemes. The AI is redone and will feature Teamvision 2.0 for a
more formidable opponent. It will also help your offense to build
attacks or to close down your opponents attacks. Gamers will be able to
execute orchestrated attacks and defenses which involve multiple players
at the same time.
- The Power of Choice - In addition to the UEFA Champions League
mode, players will have more choices than ever. They can choose any of
the modes including an enhanced Master League mode enabling players to
create and manage their team for a longer period of time. In addition
there will be multiple cups to play for and an edit mode to further
personify your team.
- Online Reinvented - A new dedicated section of the PES
production team is committed to improving the online side of PES 2010.
More downloadable content is also planned. Konami has supported PES 2009
with the release of new licensed teams, transfer updates, etc, and this
support will grow for PES 2010. Team and content updates are planned
throughout the game’s lifespan. These will make the game even more
bespoke to the player’s match day needs.
Konami Digital Entertainment. KONAMI is a registered trademark of
KONAMI CORPORATION. The ratings icon is a registered trademark of the
Entertainment Software Association.
"Playstation", "PLAYSTATION" and the "PS" Family logo are registered
trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. The online icon is a
trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc.
Developer: EA Canada
Genres: Sport (Soccer) / 3D
Publisher: Electronic Arts
Minimum System Requirements
• Processor: 2.4 GHz (single core)
• RAM: 512 MB in Windows XP or 1 GB in Windows Vista
• Video card: GeForce 6600 or better, ATI Radeon 9800 Pro or better,
with support for Shader 2.0, with embedded memory of 128 MB, with
support for DirectX 9.0c
• Sound: DirectX 9.0c support
• Input devices: a keyboard or a gamepad with two mini-joysticks
Recommended System Requirements
• Processor: 3.2 GHz (single core) or 2.4 GHz (dual core)
• RAM: 1 GB (XP) or 2GB (Vista)
• Video card: GeForce 7800 or better, ATI Radeon x1800 or better with
Shader 2.0 support, with built-in memory, 256 MB, with support for
• Sound: DirectX 9.0c support
• Input devices: a keyboard or a gamepad with two mini-joysticks[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]